Friday, November 26, 2010

gator skin


Ok so this is pretty much what I am trying to illustrate here. A croc wearing the skin of a human as an ornament. A twisted parody of women who wear fur coats etc. I have no idea if it has been done before but this is really just an exercise in learning corel painter and the sketch will work fine for that. I know that the two drawing aren't marrying up too well at this point, the reason is that one was a rough sketch that I refined pretty much at that size, the woman's face started as a caricature of sharon stone and I just shrank it down to fit. This causes a few problems with regard to image and value intensity, also I've had to work the flayed skin so that it looks like a separate object from the crocodile. I will amend these issues when I take it into painter.

No comments:

Post a Comment