Monday, November 15, 2010

Gerry Brownlee


Ok so new day, new week, new course and new blog. The goal is to sketch something every morning before work and get it posted here before I hit the sack. No rules, guidelines or outside pressures. Just sketch something and post it. Preferably something fun but I'll settle for something that I haven't sketched before. I will also be devoting a decent amount of time to sketching stuff from my head without reference. Those ones are going to suck. When I do use reference I will try and post it alongside the sketch.
Also I just signed up for the schoolism online painting in painter with ryan wood class. I'm trying out the self taught version because I'm not sure how work will interfere with the homework assignments.
Day one down. Onward to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment