Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hell Bran?

Decided to scrap the pinhead on the toilet idea. Having him take a dump just didn't sit right, even if that expression just screams constipation. Having him eat cereal seems much more of a contrast. I'm not sold on the hell bran either. Seems a little corny and obvious. Still, it's late and it's been a long day and I'm drawing a blank as to a hellish parody of a well known breakfast cereal. Hell flakes? Lucifero's? Maybe it would just be better to not have it be a parody.
I might not even go with the breakfast cereal yet. There's a pony ride to explore yet. 

Still, I am enjoying painting his face, the black soulless eyes, the cuts in his face lifting up at the corners, the light bouncing off here there and everywhere. The gnashing of teeth. The grinding of bones. The wailing of widows. With any luck I'll get onto putting the nails on tomorrow. That'll be fun no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment