Sunday, February 20, 2011

Camel Toast


At around one in the morning I decided to go to bed and I thought that I would do a quick sketch of something before hitting the hay. As it turns out, that something was this camel. Camel leads to camel toe. Late night drowsiness leads to a mispronunciation and so we come to the worlds funniest breakfast food as illustrated in the sketch page.
I then decided that it would be a good learning experience to model said average visual gag in blender. I awoke a little after eight am and began work. Thirteen hours later I have the finished product.
The joke has been somewhat lost. Probably around the seven hour mark when I was laying out the UV's for the third and last slice of bread.
Maybe I'll find it funny again in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment