Thursday, February 24, 2011

John Key Almost finished


That's right folks, his political career is almost over. Hahahahahahaha. At least until we need another governor general or some future labour party leader (not likely with the lineup they've got at the moment) puts him in charge of a recently purchased state owned enterprise that HE sold off in order to give primary school teachers a 3% pay increase. Yes, politicians never die, they just move on to the UN right Helen?
But I digress.
What I was actually referring to was the fact that I've almost finished this painting. Don't really know how I got onto the whole state owned thing. I've been listening to Bill Hicks for the last couple days.
Anyhow, this is the almost finished painting and the sketch I started with. Not really a lot of similarity between the two right? Oh well, that's how it goes sometimes. I was quite shocked when I flipped the image and was confronted with all the blatant mistakes. Interesting how your eyes don't see it when you've been looking at it for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment