Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Damned Hay fever



Ok so every time, without fail, at the changing of the seasons I will get a cold. Usually mild in its intensity but it does wreak havoc with my ability to paint late into the evening. So I'm going to bed. These are, in order from top to bottom, a painting I was working on for japanese tsunami relief but I have discarded as it's no longer doing anything for me. Next is one of my fathers least successful parenting props, the happy birthday monster, I like that sketch because the kid in it (me) is so miserable that he has no arms and last is a quick sketch of my back with a fairly accurate representation of the worlds largest hair growing out of it. It's not all bad, if I moose it up good and lie in the grass I can pick up the local police radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment