Friday, March 11, 2011

Pete but from a slightly different angle

Ok so I just flipped him around for a different look. This is a very helpful technique, kind of like a splash of cold water to wake up the brain. The problem is that it highlights all the glaring errors that you have have adjusted to. I haven't done it for this painting for a while, it was a shock. I have fixed some of the more glaring mistakes but yeah, his cheeks were all skew whiff and I'm still not sure about his jawline. See, this is why you need to flip it more often, so that you fix the mistakes before you get too far along with the rendering. Oh well, I'll see how it looks in the morning. Ahh, the weekend. Time to put the paint brush down and focus on all things animation.

Woohooo!! Blender!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment