Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Godfather in Hell

A while back on one of my infrequent trips out of my house, I passed by a hell pizza and noticed that they had released a new "Italian" style pizza. The irony wasn't wasted on me I can assure you. Still, to advertise this "Italian" pizza, someone had created a cartoon devil wearing a bow tie and holding a slice. The cartoon devil had a certain Godfather look to him which would fit with the whole "Italian" theme but it just wasn't hitting the mark. So I thought I'd give it a shot. Now this was several months ago so the moment has well and truly passed but what can you do? I am very happy with how this came out and also that it's done. I will be emailing this to Hell Pizza very shortly. I'm hoping for some zombie work to be honest. Or half naked girls with tails. I'm not fussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment